KevinThomasAndersonKevinThomasAnderson

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats 2 Fans

Dancing Line - The Storm (FlashYizz Remake) Dancing Line - The Storm (FlashYizz Remake)

Truthfully, I think this is a great piece. Sure, it could have been a little longer in duration, but to be honest I really like this composition. Not only is it rich in sound, but there's a unique string sequence playing in the background in addition to the harp that serves as one of the solos of the song. I especially like the way in which the melody was composed as it has a nice and easy backdrop to it that not even my best compositions have. Remarkable job on the arrangement, and I look forward to seeing more from you. :)

The Biddie-Metaljonus The Biddie-Metaljonus

Not only is this genuinely original, but it also speaks from the heart. I especially like the guitar solo and the bass lines. Honestly, I wouldn't change a thing about it, so you keep being yourself and everything else will come up roses.

--The Skull

Metaljonus responds:

Thanks, dude! That means a lot. I actually wrote this for a project that didn't work out and I always try to put my heart in my music 100% :D Thanks for listening! I'll probably revive it down the road. But for now purely Focused on my new band's music and all that. Also check out the two newest tracks I have up as well!

chaotic composition chaotic composition

Oh, my God, is this truly remarkable or what? I really believe that you poured your heart and soul into this, and I also believe that you took a lot of time and effort into making this! I especially like how you were able to use random shades of blue, red and yellow to paint and tone an otherwise amazing atmosphere. Truthfully, I really think you've got that "it" factor that artists look for all the time, and I also believe that with a little practice each day you can only get better from here. That being said, I have some advice: don't ever stop drawing, because you are very good at it and you have a unique niche for it. I wish you the best of luck in your future submissions, and hopefully I will come across more of your stuff moving forward. Awesome job!

--The Skull